Harry "Aitch" Fielder

All flesh is grass...
Don Satchley
625 lines

Harry "Aitch" Fielder

Post by Don Satchley »

Just read over on Roobarbs that Harry has died. Very sad news. A lovely guy who used to be a regular on this and many other forums. Always a delight to spot him in one of his myriad appearances in the shows of our youth. A tweet with more from Morris Bright https://twitter.com/Morris__Bright/stat ... 1192433664
RIP Harry

Brock
HD

Re: Harry "Aitch" Fielder

Post by Brock »

I remember his contributions to the old forum (did he make it over to this one?). Probably the most famous "extra" ever - he even published a book about it. RIP.

Mark
Committee

Post by Mark »

I don't think he did re-join us on the new forum sadly.

A lovely man with an amazing CV, as already said, it's still great fun spotting him in repeated shows.

He'll be missed.

R.I.P. Aitch.
"A cup of Tea....Tea...Tea"

Private Frazer
D-MAC

Post by Private Frazer »

I also remember his discussions on the old forum including about being in The Protectors. Harry's website. What a lot of great shows to be in. RIP.
"Now listen you guys, I don't wish to alarm you but there's some pretty weird things going on out here..."

Brock
HD

Post by Brock »

How did he become so well known? I'd heard of him well before I joined the old forum, and before his book came out. I didn't even know about his website (thanks for that). Was there some "cult" of spotting his appearances?

Simon36
HD

Post by Simon36 »

I remember even Tom Baker spotting him on a commentary to an old story and saying “that’s H! He was always with Pat Gorman!”

He couldn’t act for toffee but he certainly looked the part in some of the more streetwise dramas of the day, and his reminiscences were always enjoyable. RIP.