Network - 33% off, 3 day sale

What's not currently on the box
Darren Fricker
405 lines

Network - 33% off, 3 day sale

Post by Darren Fricker »

Just got this from Network;

"Three is a magic number alright, for the next 3 days, everything on networkonair will have 33% off! "

Having trouble accessing the site at the moment though...

JWG
D-MAC

Re: Network - 33% off, 3 day sale

Post by JWG »

You're not the only one,Darren; weeks since it's worked properly-with all those bells and whistles-for me.
They were a bit slow with the announcement of this it seems.I'd have expected a PR to be posted here,too.

Richard A
625 lines

Post by Richard A »

The Network site has been hugely slow today. I managed to get an order in but it took forever, I was able to boil the kettle and make a cup of tea before the payment confirmation came back!

mariocki
405 lines

Post by mariocki »

Lucky you - I started searching for a title at 11:20pm and it went into my basket at midnight. At full price. So it, not so swiftly, came back out again. Poor show, Network.

manticore
405 lines

Post by manticore »

there was 5 dvds I was planning,but the site is terribly slow and after an hour of trying,i gave up.a couple of minutes later and it was the midnight deadline.oh well,maybe there will be an xmas sale.

tiswas2
625 lines

Post by tiswas2 »

I had three titles in my basket from earlier in the day and went back at 11.20 to have a final look - tried to add one more then the site just froze

despite several attempts at reloading the page and in 2 different browsers.

I must say although I like the layout of the site - on every visit it has been very slow to load.

JWG
D-MAC

Post by JWG »

manticore wrote:there was 5 dvds I was planning,but the site is terribly slow and after an hour of trying,i gave up.a couple of minutes later and it was the midnight deadline.oh well,maybe there will be an xmas sale.

I suspect that was it.

DavidAbsalom
405 lines

Post by DavidAbsalom »

The site really struggles when there's a lot of people on it. It's happened often enough now for them not to be surprised when it happens.

Ross
D-MAC

Post by Ross »

I made three orders over two days and had no trouble at all. Is it a browser issue? I use Chrome.

mariocki
405 lines

Post by mariocki »

Don't think so - I used iOS, then Firefox and finally switched to Chrome and had similar results with all three.

jno
405 lines

Post by jno »

Definitely not a browser issue - I was on yesterday evening - it was painfully slow, but got there in the end - after slow choosing process, adding to basket took an age and credit card verification took almost 8 minutes to go through! Information technology - I love it.

DavidAbsalom
405 lines

Post by DavidAbsalom »

Ross wrote:I made three orders over two days and had no trouble at all. Is it a browser issue? I use Chrome.
No, it was fine first thing Friday morning. It struggled Saturday night and was virtually impossible on Sunday night.

PeteH
405 lines

Post by PeteH »

Yes, friday, after receiving an e-mail from Network promoting the sale, I tried the site and it was fine. Two hours later through to saturday morning it was impossible to place an order and then it reached a state of calm for a couple of hours during mid saturday. I placed an order at that point and received this yesterday. Knowing that Network had stated that the sale applied to stock items only, I was surprised to find that an item had gone onto back order, with mention that it will follow later! Like others, I have not found the new site that easy to journey through at times. However, I still hold the company in very high regard, as they do make available some super material and have always been very helpful when I have communicated with them. Well done Network.