Network sale

What's not currently on the box
Koen
405 lines

Network sale

Post by Koen »

Take your pick - 33 huge box sets, nearly all £25. Some are less than a quid per disc. I have a feeling all of Edgar Wallace for that price will be especially popular here...

http://networkonair.com/shop/105-sale

It's not quite clear (yet) how long this sale will last, but on their facebook page Network are advising people to take a look 'today'. Perhaps one day only?

GaryA
405 lines

Re: Network sale

Post by GaryA »

Koen wrote: I have a feeling all of Edgar Wallace for that price will be especially popular here...
Dead right there! Just ordered my copy.

Thanks for the info.

brigham
HD

Post by brigham »

Is there anything in the Edgar Wallace set that isn't on the individual volumes?

videoking
625 lines

Post by videoking »

I just ordered my copy also!

videoking
625 lines

Post by videoking »

The sale runs through Jan 31st 2014 but it's stated that many of the titles will be available only while existing stocks last.

doubleM
625 lines

Post by doubleM »

brigham wrote:Is there anything in the Edgar Wallace set that isn't on the individual volumes?
Includes everything in the Wallace Volumes 1-7, but not the other Wallace individual releases like "Crossroads to Crime".

Lots of other bargains for people holding off on large box sets ... "Thriller" at £20 is incredible value, never been as low before anywhere if memory serves.
A THRILLER in Every Corner 700+ pages on the Brian Clemens 1970s suspense anthology
https://www.lulu.com/en/gb/shop/martin- ... qd6n5.html

Check out the top of page banner for valid discount codes.

didi-5
625 lines

Post by didi-5 »

Finally purchased the Edgar Wallace - it seems almost rude not to when it is reduced to £25.