Network - ITV sale!

What's not currently on the box
BobDylan'sGrandmother
405 lines

Network - ITV sale!

Post by BobDylan'sGrandmother »

Yes indeedy. But - oops, I just noticed it's not just today... if a mod could alter the thread title, I'd be very grateful. It's on til the 19th of Dec.

Nice surprise to find an email from them to inform me of this a couple of hours ago, as I signed up when their last sale was on in the summer. :) 35% off - not bad at all.

So I just bought George And The Dragon (Peggy Mount, Sid James, John LeMesurier etc) as I'm a glutton for my vintage comedy and a little something towards the missus' Christmas box.

http://networkonair.com/features/2014/1 ... 3-37556705

BobDylan'sGrandmother
405 lines

Re: Network - ITV sale!

Post by BobDylan'sGrandmother »

BobDylan'sGrandmother wrote:...if a mod could alter the thread title, I'd be very grateful.
And I am - Thank You! :)

Juswuh
D-MAC

Post by Juswuh »

I picked up The Four Just Men the other week and have much enjoyed it. Great for spotting bit players - in one episode a US high school class includes Steven Berkoff and Oliver Reed, neither credited.

JWG
D-MAC

Post by JWG »

The latest sale http://networkonair.com/shop/122-itv-sa ... 3-13171925 ends in a couple of hours,I believe.

ian b
D-MAC

Post by ian b »

You believe wrongly - it's been extended and now finishes on Sunday at 4pm.

From this week's Network email...

Fantastic news!

The ITV Sale has been extended until this Sunday 21 December at 4pm.

So there is still time to get some last minute bargains with 35% reductions on titles and box sets.

Check out what's still on offer.

Bernie
D-MAC

Post by Bernie »

Network make the most awful trailers.

JWG
D-MAC

Post by JWG »

ian b wrote:You believe wrongly - it's been extended and now finishes on Sunday at 4pm.

From this week's Network email...

Fantastic news!

The ITV Sale has been extended until this Sunday 21 December at 4pm.

So there is still time to get some last minute bargains with 35% reductions on titles and box sets.

Check out what's still on offer.
You're right,Ian.I really must read my emails!

I feel less guilty for not posting about the sale when it started.

Wonder why the extension?

Brian F
D-MAC

Post by Brian F »

Just when I thought I was resisting temptation, mind you I found the email in my spam folder when I checked after reading the above.

didi-5
625 lines

Post by didi-5 »

Juswuh wrote:I picked up The Four Just Men the other week and have much enjoyed it. Great for spotting bit players - in one episode a US high school class includes Steven Berkoff and Oliver Reed, neither credited.
Oh lovely! I bought this one as well but haven't started it yet, but you've given me two good reasons to push it up the list.

JWG
D-MAC

Post by JWG »

Dammit,I meant to get Connie and another Robin Hood set,and cocked it up,not least because I order in dribs and drabs to avoid postage.Anyone else find it difficult to see what they've ordered? I do it by clicking 'repeat order'.

Juswuh
D-MAC

Post by Juswuh »

didi-5 wrote:
Juswuh wrote:I picked up The Four Just Men the other week and have much enjoyed it. Great for spotting bit players - in one episode a US high school class includes Steven Berkoff and Oliver Reed, neither credited.
Oh lovely! I bought this one as well but haven't started it yet, but you've given me two good reasons to push it up the list.
Also good for spotting the same people in different episodes. Champion is Frank Thornton aka Captain Peacock from Are You Being Served, who in one episode actually plays two quite unrelated bit parts.