Network ITV %60 sale

What's not currently on the box
Razor Eddie
625 lines

Network ITV %60 sale

Post by Razor Eddie »

By the glacial speed of the Network Site I guess everyone's busy ordering already!

Nice chance for me to get another two series of Shelly, the Warhol Doco, and surprisingly the recently release Wolcott at a dead cheap price which fits my stay at home dad budget...
Contents may settle after packing.

Callan | The Hanged Man | Turtle's Progress | Kiwi TV

jubbely
405 lines

Re: Network ITV %60 sale

Post by jubbely »

Yes, can barely navigate it at all. Think I'm going to take a punt on the corridor people that ive never heard of as well as the Danger Mans i seem to have waited forever to buy

Michael
625 lines

Post by Michael »

Christ! What are they using for a web server? A ZX Spectrum!? Still, if it wasn't so slow I'd probably end up spending more.

FYI: Check your prices in the basket before checking out. One of mine didn't include the 60% discount on the first attempt but it did after deleting it and re-adding.

Colin Robertson
405 lines

Post by Colin Robertson »

Well, I just tried to make a purchase and their website basically ground to a halt. In the end I had to just give up. What a disaster. They definitely weren't ready for this.

Juswuh
D-MAC

Post by Juswuh »

I made a buy on Tuesday and had no trouble at all.

JWG
D-MAC

Post by JWG »

Network sales are notorious for ending early,but I made my last purchase at five minutes to midnight.Wonderful discounts.

cdnbob
625 lines

Post by cdnbob »

Yeah, I opted to buy a few releases and yes, did notice the site was rather slow but still managed to place 2 separate orders (including the entire series boxset of "Hadleigh").