Missing Believed Wiped 2020 - 12 Dec 2020

What's not currently on the box
AndrewP
625 lines

Missing Believed Wiped 2020 - 12 Dec 2020

Post by AndrewP »

What with - y'know - stuff... the British Film Institute's annual lost television jamboree Missing Believed Wiped is moving on-line this year and will be hosted by Kaleidoscope on their Facebook* page. The hosts are Greg Bakun, Dick Fiddy and Chris Perry and their promising 'Missing Episodes Year In Review With Interviews, Clips And Discussions' which is 'Interactive For Viewers'. It's all happening at 7.30pm GMT on 12 December. And if I know how to do a link to a Facebook page, I'd put one in... but I don't so I can't.

Anyway, there it is for anyone who wants to join in.

All the best

Andrew

* Apparently it's a computer thing. I had to look it up myself. But I'm told it's veruy popular.

Brian F
D-MAC

Re: Missing Believed Wiped 2020 - 12 Dec 2020

Post by Brian F »

It is a private group so I would advise anyone wanting it to search for Kaleidoscope on there to join first. I'll try a link though https://www.facebook.com/groups/kaleidoscopearchive

AndrewP
625 lines

Post by AndrewP »

Brian F wrote:
Sat Nov 14, 2020 10:52 am
It is a private group so I would advise anyone wanting it to search for Kaleidoscope on there to join first. I'll try a link though https://www.facebook.com/groups/kaleidoscopearchive
Aren't you brilliant Brian!? How wonderful. I'm sorry - on the few occasions I have used Facebook I always struggle to understand how to navigate it.

Thanks for that - much appreciated! :)

Andrew

Brian F
D-MAC

Post by Brian F »

Yes, it always was a bit non-intuitive and this new format makes it even worse. I got to the state when I bookmarked each group when I joined.