Coming soon on Freeview Channels

What's currently on the box
Mark
Committee

Re: Coming soon on Freeview Channels

Post by Mark »

TPTV are showing another edition of the Southern TV series "Going A Bundle", on the subject of Steam, tomorrow morning (Mar 17th) 9am.
"A cup of Tea....Tea...Tea"

fatcat
D-MAC

Post by fatcat »

Mark wrote:
Tue Mar 16, 2021 10:59 pm
TPTV are showing another edition of the Southern TV series "Going A Bundle", on the subject of Steam, tomorrow morning (Mar 17th) 9am.

Cheers Just in time to set the video tonight

Coming mid April new No Hiding Place and some Boyd QC

Mark
Committee

Post by Mark »

"Going For A Bundle" was very entertaining and funny, better then the Papers one, reminded me even more of "Get This" and the fun, Fowler and Lynch had on that series.

fatcat
D-MAC

Post by fatcat »

Mark wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:58 am
"Going For A Bundle" was very entertaining and funny, better then the Papers one, reminded me even more of "Get This" and the fun, Fowler and Lynch had on that series.
I thought they were great, a funny double act - especially as James was thought of as a snooty, moody villain.

Mark
Committee

Post by Mark »

fatcat wrote:
Sun Mar 21, 2021 12:19 am
Mark wrote:
Sat Mar 20, 2021 3:58 am
I thought they were great, a funny double act - especially as James was thought of as a snooty, moody villain.
Yes, they worked well together, would like to have seen Anne Aston as well, as I don't recall those so much.

Paul Hayes
625 lines

Post by Paul Hayes »

The film sequences in the final episode of Elizabeth R on BBC-4 tonight looked really *awful*. Grotty as anything, with all sorts of jumps too. I know it's a running gag that in the colour / 16mm era it often looked like BBC film inserts in drama and comedy were dragged around the floor first, but it really *did* look like that here.

paul.austin
625 lines

Post by paul.austin »

Despite what happened with the Dr Loo incident I’m really happy for the RT.