'Doctor' actors recently on TV

What's currently on the box
Private Frazer
D-MAC

'Doctor' actors recently on TV

Post by Private Frazer »

It was good to see Colin Baker in 'Celeb 5 go Caravanning : Back on the Road' on Channel 5 recently and liked watching Peter Davison in Great British Car Journeys not so long ago. I'm also interested to hear of any Tom Baker, Sylvester McCoy appearances there might be.
"Now listen you guys, I don't wish to alarm you but there's some pretty weird things going on out here..."

Cole
625 lines

Re: 'Doctor' actors recently on TV

Post by Cole »

A bit of a double whammy this one... during Paul McGann's stint on Holby City as the insane/murderous Professor John Gasgill a couple of years ago, Sylvester McCoy guested on an episode as a patient.

Disappointingly, the two characters didn't meet, so no in-joke lines were uttered... which was a shame as Holby doesn't usually shy from in-jokes: on an earlier episode, when McGann first joined, porter Jason Haynes asked a colleague "would you like a jelly baby?" while proffering a paper bag.

Private Frazer
D-MAC

Re: 'Doctor' actors recently on TV

Post by Private Frazer »

Good to hear Sylvester McCoy was in a recent TV drama. Peter Davison is getting lots of praise for playing husband Henry in current BBC drama 'Life'.
"Now listen you guys, I don't wish to alarm you but there's some pretty weird things going on out here..."