Radio Times

Film, stage, music, books and so on...
Ian Wegg
625 lines

Radio Times

Post by Ian Wegg »

I picked up The Radio Times this weekend as it seemed to be the only way to get the full broadcast schedule for the Olympics. This was the first time I have bought the magazine in quite some time and I was delighted to find there were no articles by Alison Graham who, I now discover, retired last month. I was also pleased to see that the listings for daytime programmes have been reinstated.

With the two main reasons I gave up buying the journal now gone, I may consider getting it regularly again. Although £4 for the current issue was a bit painful!

stearn
Committee

Re: Radio Times

Post by stearn »

It may be the time zone of the Olympics that has forced the daytime schedules to be reinstated. They may be retained after.

Ian Wegg
625 lines

Post by Ian Wegg »

I shall keep an eye on it.

wiggy
405 lines

Post by wiggy »

Now back to £3.50, £4 just for extra guide.

Brian F
D-MAC

Post by Brian F »

If they kept to the same format for daytime listing and BBC 1 went back to just one column, they could get Chan 5 on the first double spread page too. I've never understood why it is over the page from the rest of the "Major" channels.

Private Frazer
D-MAC

Post by Private Frazer »

I stopped buying it for a while when it went through the £1 ceiling! , but I did buy it recently to read RTD interviewing Alison Graham; quite liked her.
"Now listen you guys, I don't wish to alarm you but there's some pretty weird things going on out here..."